Saturday, August 15, 2009

BORING Sunday Dinner 8/16

Sorry this is so late, but in case I didn't get everyone I am putting this post out tonight. We are having casserole Sunday at the Mathews house due to inclement weather. If the weather turns around, we will be at Glaittli's. I will send a text maybe about 4 or 4:30pm (if I remember) to let you know if it will NOT be at the Mathews house. We will have some chow and play a little wild Rock Band. Good times...good times.
The assignments are as follows:
LAA: dessert
Ami: casserole
Kristen: casserole
Shannon: drinks
Melissa: jello
Eden: pasta salad
Jill: kid and picky eater food
Suzie: casserole
Megan: green salad
Should Jared and Aarika come, please bring something to share!

It should be yummy, so come hungry! Since we have a schmorgasborg (I have no idea how to spell that) of food, I will instead add a Mathews Family Band picture for our Rock Band evening. For other Rock Band pics and more Mathews (can you ever get enough?) visit www.agardenofeden.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment